Terms of Sale & Refund Policy
FRC All Music reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership at the FRC All Music Website. If FRC All Music refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund. Membership Cancellation by Participant Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less a 50% service fee. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellations will be accepted via mail FRC All MusicLLC, 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-6323, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, US or e-mail (support @ frc-all-music.com), and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled/returned to the FRC All Music.
All refund requests must be made by the credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the member, user name, registered email and transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. These above policies apply to all FR All Music memberships unless otherwise noted.
1. RENEWAL POLICY FOR AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTIONS
We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription. When we renew your Paid Membership subscription, we will use the payment method currently associated with your account. If your credit or debit account has been closed or your payment method is otherwise invalid, your subscription may not renew and your membership will revert to a basic membership. In certain cases, such as an expired card, our payment processor will contact the card issuing bank for updated information to allow the purchase to go through. You can view your payment method at any time by logging into frc-all-music.com, clicking the "Your Profile" tab at the top of the page to access the "Account" page. Until you cancel, billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of your purchase. You will be notified in advance of each renewal.
If you have a Paid Membership and fail to renew your membership within 30 days of its expiration, your membership will revert to a registered membership until you renew. The Cancellation and Refund Policy for Paid Memberships explained below.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
A. Automatically Renewing Subscriptions
i. Cancelling an Automatically Renewing Subscription Purchased with a Credit or Debit Card If you have purchased an automatically renewing Paid Membership on frc-all-music.com and would like to stop the subscription from automatically renewing, you can do so at any time by logging in to frc-all-music.com, clicking the "Your Profile" tab at the top of the page to access the "Account" page, and selecting "Cancel Recurring Membership." Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded. If you wish to cancel your automatically renewing annual or quarterly subscription and receive a refund, you must email us with the request within thirty (30) days of your initial purchase or in the case of a renewal, no more than thirty (30) days after your renewal date. We will terminate your Paid Membership at the time of refund and your account will revert to Registered Membership. Automatically renewing monthly Premium Membership subscriptions are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will expire thirty (30) days from the last payment. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded. ii. Cancelling an Automatically Renewing Subscription Purchased with PayPal If you purchased a Premium Membership through PayPal that is automatically renewing and would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to cancel the subscription in your PayPal account directly. Instructions can be found here
B. Non-Renewing Subscriptions
i. Cancelling a Non-Renewing Subscription Purchased through the FRC All Music Website with a Credit or Debit Card or PayPal If you wish to cancel your annual non-renewing subscription and request a full refund, you must email us to cancel your subscription within thirty (30) days of your initial purchase. We will terminate your Paid Membership at the time of the refund and your account will revert to a Registered Membership.
ii. Cancelling a Non-Renewing Subscription Purchased through the Apple iTunes App Store or a Third Party If you have purchased a Registered Membership subscription through the Apple iTunes App Store, Apple's in-app purchase refund and cancellation policy applies. You may be able to find tips on requesting a refund from iTunes on the web. If you purchased your Premium Membership subscription through another third party, such as a 2checkout, please contact that party for information about refunds and cancellation.
3. GIFT MEMBERSHIP POLICY
A Gift Membership may only be redeemed for a one-year Premium Membership. The Gift Membership may not be redeemed for cash or any other product. Lost or stolen Gift Memberships will only be replaced with full proof of purchase and at our sole discretion. Void where prohibited. A Gift Membership allows the recipient to purchase a new Paid Membership, upgrade their current Membership or extend their current Paid Membership by one year. Using the Gift Membership with an automatically renewing membership will increase the membership renewal date by one year effective at the current date of renewal. After the year has passed, the membership will continue to auto-renew.
4. Overpayment Refund
Where an error has been made by FRC All Music or a banking facility which results in an overpayment being made, FRC All Musc may, in consultation with the member, refund by either a credit of the overpayment to the membership, or alternatively by check for the full amount of the overpayment. Checks will be sent within 30 days to the member's on file address. Where a member is responsible for the overpayment, the amount will be credited to the membership.
5. Transfer of FRC All Music Membership
Memberships are not transferable. Additional Costs incurred during the processing of Membership Dues. The member will be responsible for all unexpected costs incurred by FRC All Music incurred in the processing or refunding of membership fees. Such costs include (but are not limited to) returned check fees or bank charges made as a result of insufficient funds or accounts having been closed.
- Defective Items Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received within 10 days from the date of receipt customers can get a return shipping fee reimbursement. When we receive your return, we will check the item and issue a refund. Refunds are processed within 7 business days after we received our confirmation on the cancellation, and the refund can be seen in your PayPal or other payment processor account right away once it is completed. You also will receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal or your other payment processor. All refunds, credits, and exchanges are for the value of the equipment only. Shipping charges are NOT refundable and do not count toward an exchange or store credit. Note: If an item that was shipped free is returned, normal shipping charges will be deducted from the refund - in other words, if you keep the item, the shipping is free - if you return it, then the shipping is not free. Any orders that are refused at time of delivery will be subject to all associated shipping costs including the shipping costs for the product(s) to be returned. A handling fee may also be charged for orders that have been processed and shipped, and then refused at time of delivery. Note: Custom orders, special orders, made to order items, items that specify "not returnable" on the product detail page and software are NOT RETURNABLE. It is the customers responsibility to contact us if a shipment does not arrive on the scheduled day, and to inspect the contents of the order when it does arrive. If there are any problems with the order (late, incomplete, damaged, etc), we must be notified within 24 hours of the scheduled date of delivery, so that we can work with the shipping company to resolve any problems. For credit card payment, refund time may vary from different issuing banks' policies. You may call PayPal or your credit card issuing Bank to verify your refund.
- Compensation First, to shorten the time of solving your problem, the policy of Compensation First is provided. After purchasing from FRC All Music, if you need to send the item back due to a defect a refund or replacement will be issued to you first upon receipt of shipping proof (available tracking number or a screen shot of shipping receipt). Return the item(s) by ordinary mail (the cheapest way) with tracking number to the nearest Product Drop Off Box. If the mail service with tracking number is expensive, you may choose the one without tracking number, please be sure to keep the shipping receipt with you after return.
- Cancellations, If you need to change or cancel an order, this must be done before the order has shipped. If an order ships before you get confirmation from us that it has been changed or canceled, you will be responsible for all shipping charges. To change or cancel an order, send an email to support at frc-all-music.com. Your order is not considered changed or canceled until you get a confirmation from a customer service representative that the change or cancellation has been completed. If you send an email with us and do not get a confirmation, we have not received the cancellation/change and your order has not been canceled/changed. If you refuse to accept delivery of a shipment, you will be responsible for all shipping charges (shipping charges from us to you and any shipping charges back to us, including any customs fees, where applicable).
- Final Sale, All sales are final unless the item is not as described
- Pricing Policy, When it comes to pricing, we do our best to offer our customers the highest quality products at a fair price, with equally fair shipping costs. We do not charge a handling fee and most of our shipping rates are actually discounted off the normal book rates. We push hard to get shipping discounts with our shipping companies and pass these on to our customers. If you find a lower price at another store, please also check their shipping rate - we have seen other companies that charge 3 times (or more!) what we charge for shipping. In many cases, these stores will try to hook in the unsuspecting consumer with a low price on a product, only to hit them with ridiculously high shipping rates. In the end, the real cost of buying the product will often be higher than a store (such as ours) that charges a fair price for the product and reasonable shipping rates. Lastly, many of these companies will not provide you with any assistance in selecting your products - in many cases, you won't be able to call them at all, because there is no phone number listed anywhere on their website!.
- 90-Day Product Warranty, all the products purchased from FRC All Music within 90days (or the duration stated on the product page) days, since the shipping date can enjoy our over-all product warranty. If the products cannot work functionally (excluding physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage), FRC All Music will repair the products for free or offer a replacement to the customers. If the products cannot work properly after 90 days since shipping date, FRC All Music will still help forward the item to the manufacturer for repair. But customers should cover both the return shipping fee and the reshipping fee as well as any cost incurred during the process of repair. If the unit cannot be repaired or the repairing fee is expensive, we will inform you of it before solving your problem. The original product will be shipped back in both these two cases: the products cannot be repaired; Customer do not want to assume the repairing fee.
- International Orders/Shipping choices. Very Important - please read this! You can get exact shipping choices and prices automatically by adding the item(s) you want to your shopping cart. You are under no obligation to complete your order by doing this. Orders shipped to another country from us may be subject to taxes, duty, brokerage, etc. which are not part of the shipping charges that we collect. We have no control over these charges and are unable to collect them. If you do not claim a shipment being held at customs, and it is returned to us, you are responsible for all shipping costs (for return to us and also in the event you want the shipment sent out again). Please contact your local UPS office and/or customs office for details of these charges as they apply to you in your country. In an effort to maintain a high degree of ethics in our business practices with our customers and the countries they live in, we will not falsify customs documents (marking goods as a gift, samples, etc.).....no exceptions. We offer UPS and USPS shipping options. The options vary in speed and reliability. The low cost “USPS First-class International Mail” method is very inexpensive but does not provide tracking door to door. It will track while in the USA, but it does not continue once it leaves the USA. It is not uncommon for these shipments to take a few weeks to arrive at their destination. If a shipment does not arrive 30 days after the shipping date, the shipment is considered lost. If the value of the shipment is over $200, we insure the shipment at our expense and we can file an insurance claim to either reimburse you or reship your order.
- Note: There are a few countries that we can not ship to with this service, even though it may appear as a shipping choice. We will contact you if there is any issue with the shipping method you select. We also offer faster, fully trackable shipping methods like Priority mail, Express mail and UPS. These are better choices when you need speed and tracking for your shipment. UPS options are the fastest, and are the most secure and trackable, door to door.
MODIFICATIONS We reserve the right to revise the terms of these policies. Any changes made will apply to all memberships created or renewed after the date such change was implemented.